Thursday, January 27, 2011

burden

I need to revamp(not twilight) my life. I'm not sure how I became so stagnant but I did. I'm sure it happened over the last few years. I'm not sure however, that I like it too much. I used to be one for adventure. I'd take the high end of life. I'd be the first to take the polar bear challenge. Now, I'll barely stick my toe in the water. It seems that over the past few years,since moving to college, I've allowed myself to fall into a funk. Yeah, I've had a few moments where I did things. I went to Tijuana on spring break an haggled my way into a new sling shot. I've been to Puerto Rico twice, Yellowstone once, and California three times, but I still feel like I haven't done anything. I'm tired of being so predictable that the first move I make can be followed by a mimic. Traveling outside of the state of UT for me isn't adventurous. I can be just as adventurous and never leave the state. I know what you're thinking, "if you want to change then do it". Well my friend, it's easier said than done. I can spout off all of the things that I deem to be an adventure, but to actually do them takes time. I have a family to provide for now. I have a wife, to whom I've given my whole heart. She is doing all she can to take care of our baby and I need to do all I can as well. I have a job, and not to mention the list of other things that press for my time. I simply don't have any extra to do anything extra.

A few posts ago I told you all that you were the inspiration to this blog. I didn't lie. You really are the reason that I write on here. Also, someone who reads my blog has given me inpiration for my New Year's resolutions. I wrote down six resolution's that I wanted to accomplish this year. I've determined that I'm narrowingly down my list of six to one. I want to accomplish one thing this year. I want to live life.

-Jeremy-

No comments: