Monday, January 10, 2011

Pomelo




The pomelo tastes nothing like it's cousin the grapefruit <--Click here for a picture of a grapefruit! It does have the scent of a grapefruit and the light refreshingness of one; As if while eating it your body is saying, "thank you for eating something healthy"! The pomelo is mainly an oriental fruit. They use it in a lot of their cooking. The one we tried had a ruby red side and also a lime green side. The ruby side was very sweet and left me wanting more. The green side left my mouth with a tart taste that was full of leftover "get this out of my mouth" feelings.

If you haven't heard the news yet let me be the first to inform you. Melissa and I have decided that it is in the best interest of our family if we move. We are not going to be living in Logan after March. In fact, March 1st we will be in our new place. I'm looking forward to the adventure that this is going to bring to us. I'm not however, looking forward to some of the strings to which I'm attaching myself. I'm very apprehensive about this move. I'm not about to disclose the whole story to those of you who read my blog. I will say that it's definitely going to take some "getting used to" once we move.

-Jeremy-

1 comment:

Emily said...

I have never tried a pomelo. I think I would like the red side of it. I hope your move goes smoothly and you like your new place!