Saturday, April 16, 2011
Ceiling plaster and sunflower cactuses...or is it cacti?
Ten things that you don't know about Jeremy:
1. I can't touch mayonnaise, miracle whip, or peanut butter.
2. I've always wanted to wear socks in the shower.
3. I have OCD but I won't clean the bathroom. I guess that's one of my triggers. You know, not to clean the bathroom.
4. I have a cyst in my brain the size of an egg.
5. I love to stare at the ceiling and make the plaster come to life.
6. I have two giant bull horns hanging over my TV.
7. I used to be addicted to prescription painkillers(I'm not ashamed, it was in my past and I'm a much different person now).
8. One day, I hope to be a food critic.
9. I'm a minimalist. Every few months I go through all of my stuff and dispose of the things that I don't feel I need anymore.
10. I used to write music.
Ten things that you don't know about Melissa:
1. I love to do art.
2. I pray for people in ambulances when I see one drive by.
3. I'll pull off to the side of the road and help a cat cross if it's hurt.
4. I like anime.
5. I bake when I'm upset, stressed, or otherwise disgusted with life.
6. My favorite flower is technically considered a weed. It's the sunflower. I especially like the ones you can see off to the side of the road.
7. I claim to love dogs more than cats but I'll really go head over heels for a fluffy little kitty more than a smelly dog!! :)
8. My favorite book is Jane Eyre.
9. I have a black thumb when it comes to gardening. Everything seems to die. I even killed a cactus that had already grown to maturity and all I needed to do was water it. I guess once a month was too much for me to handle!
10. I just found out that I'm lactose-intolerant.
-Jeremy and Melissa-
Posted by Sorensen at 8:40 PM