Friday, July 1, 2011

Turn the ship around

**Side note** Due to some inspiration from a TV show that I've been watching I've decided not to have a specific topic everyday. It was kind of lame and made me not want to write most of the time. I'll still be doing the Paige of the Week on Saturdays because I really like it. I just have a lot of different things on my mind at random times and it's usually not on the day that I've dedicated to talking about it. I know that most of you won't be upset about this so it doesn't bother me too much.

In August I will start school at a new University, studying something that I never thought I'd have the chance to study. If I said that I wasn't excited I'd be lying. I have a lot to do between now and then. It's overwhelming to say the least and it makes me feel like I'm a freshman again. If you haven't heard what I'm going to be studying yet then believe me it won't come as a surprise. I won't however be telling you now. That's something that will have to wait for next time.

-Jeremy-

No comments: