Saturday, October 15, 2011



A few things fascinate me in this world and tortillas are one of those things.  I don't know why but I become entranced by watching them be made.  No, I don't mean the cheap, fake, and otherwise play dough tortillas you find at cafe rio.  I'm talking about the tortillas you see the little Mexican ladies rolling out when you walk into the Mexican stores down on Main St.  The one's that are made with love from people who put all that they have into what they are making.  I think they fascinate me so much because the last time I tried to make them I had a hard time.  They were fat and could have been considered to be pita's.

-Jeremy- 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum! I love fresh tortillas!

Anonymous said...

Home made tortillas are by far one of the greatest things on earth and they taste a million times better than the store bought one. Mmm...