Wednesday, March 16, 2016

short

I have some exciting news to tell all of you.  However, I'm not going to say anything for a few more days.  I don't want to jinx myself into doing something contrary to what the news is.  No, Melissa is not pregnant.  I know that will be circulating around the minds of some of you.  I will squelch that thought right now.  It's really just exciting for me and my own, but I'm going to share it with you guys in hopes that maybe it will inspire someone else.  But, like I have mentioned, give me a few days. 

I'm in, what I consider the final stretch of a semester of school.  It's been long and I've thought about quitting like a million times.  I keep telling myself that I don't want to stay in the same place I'm at right now, which motivates me to continue doing my best.  Which, ironically has allowed me to have the best grades I've had in the longest times.  Midterms were two weeks ago and my current standing is three A's and 2 B's.  I'm pretty confident that if I keep doing what I've been doing that I'll see one of those B's turn into an A.  But unfortunately, I'll have to try a little harder in my other class if I don't want that B to turn into a C.  I mean, C's get degrees, but I'm better than that...right?  Please, tell me I'm good! 
-Jer

No comments: