Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Alien baby

I took a pregnancy test yesterday. I was at my friend Thomas' place and we decided that we needed to figure out if either of us were pregnant. Thomas didn't know exactly what he was doing and after about 5 min. of him in the bathroom yelling that he got pee everywhere he came out and said that it was my turn. After waiting for the directed amount of time and with much patience I found out two things. The fibrous end that you pee on is very absorbant and soaks up a lot more than I would have ever thought, and I'm not at all pregnant. The one pink line that appeared in the viewing screen was dark and made it perfectly clear that I was not carrying an alien baby. All of my worry's are over and I can stop imagining what it would be like if I had to raise an alien baby on top of having to raise a normal one.

-Jeremy-

No comments: