Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy notebook talking...

I want to be on the blog of notes page. I want there to be something special written about me so that the whole blogging world will see me and say "hey, look at the kid who is on the blog of notes page". I think I'm going to add that to my bucket list and live so that one day my blog will be fortunate enough to be on the blog of notes page.

I once kept a writing notebook where I wrote down all of the crazy things that I saw people doing every day. I was once walking through USU campus when I saw a rather flamboyant young man dancing to the music that was playing on his IPod, while roller-skating down the main drag of campus. I was waiting in the education building for one of my classes to start, just minding my own business, when an overweight young lady that was lying across from me had the audacity to fall asleep and start showing me her stomach. It was hairy and very rolly. These are only two of the many stories that I have written down in this notebook. I've decided that I'm going to start taking pictures of these people and post them here on blogger.

-Jeremy-

1 comment:

Logan Davis said...

"The Things I Have Seen" By Jeremy. THERE'S A BOOK IDEA! :D