Thursday, January 20, 2011

itchy head

I have to say that I'm doing terrible at this writing on the blog everyday thing. *sigh*...alas I must admit that it's probably not going to happen everyday. All of you, the 3 of you who read this, will just have to wait in eager anticpation for an update whenever there is one. Kudos to me though, I've updated this more in one month than I think I have in the last 4 months combined. I'm pretty stellar like that.

I've been awake since 4:30 and that doesn't make me a happy camper. I normally like camping but right now I just want to be asleep(I'm not really camping). My co-worker, I won't name names **cough** Anthony **cough** had to leave early today for some sort of school thing. SCHOOL, come on kiddo, what's more important to you? School or work? Gaining an education or work? Having the opportunity to leave the BW, or work? Is it really a hard choice? Obviously, the smart choice would be to stay at work as long as possible. I can't be the only one who dreams of the BW at night and longs to have the saturating smell of the bathroom air freshener permeate their clothing! It's much like the subway smell, you know the one that attaches itself to you and won't let go no matter how many days later it's been, only more christmasy.

-Jeremy-

2 comments:

Cindy Caudle said...

I wait with baited breath for your blog. Trying is better than not writing.

Unknown said...

I check everyday to see if you wrote something....