Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mountain Man




So I failed! Let's make it 364 days that I will write a blog. I'm not going to lie and say that I forgot to write yesterday because I didn't. It was just one of those days. You know, one of those days where everything that could have gone wrong, went absolutely terrible. Wow, if I didn't just sound like a pre-pubescent little girl right there I don't know what it was that I sounded like! I'm not going to go into any grave details about my glorious day yesterday. Let's just leave it in the past and realize that it's over and done!

I'm growing a beard. I'm not trying to grow one, I've just been to lazy to pull out my razor and shaving creme. It seems that when I get out of the shower the last thing on my mind is to shave my face. So, I currently have the makings of any good mountain man. I feel as though I should go out and set up some fur traps. I'm very rustic like that! I don't like it much but what can I do about it. Oh, I know, not be a lazy butt, and actually shave my face. I enjoy these novel concepts that seem to just pop into my head whenever I least expect them to!

-Jeremy-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been lazy too... but not with shaving my beard. I've been on top of that ;)