Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Music update




I promised that I’d update my list of top played Ipod songs every six months. It was meant to show everyone that I did indeed change my tastes very often. Well, it’s been almost a year now and I haven’t told you what I’ve been listening to. Now, I know that most of you won’t think that this is all that important. But, to me it is one the most important things that I will ever write on here. So, here is are the top ten songs that I listen to on my Ipod!

10- I wanna, All American Rejects- I first heard this song on “The house Bunny” and I loved it. It’s an amazing song that just makes you want to dance. I dare you to listen to it and not have the desire to stand up and bob your head up and down.

9- Battlefield, Jordin Sparks- I think this is the second time this song has appeared on my top 10 list. I like this one.

8- Hey Jude, Across the Universe- I know that this is a Beatles song, but I like the Across the Universe version a little better. I find myself listening to it when I walk to work. It gives me that extra step that I need to get there on time.

7- Beth, Glee Version- I just like this song. I like Puck and his voice. I think he has a better voice than Finn. I also haven’t been able to find another version of this song.

6- It’s still rock and roll to me, Billy Joel- I remember the first time I heard this song. I instantly thought this song was mine. Many years later I’ve dedicated it to another person but I still love it. It hits me in all of the right places.

5- Don’t stand so close to me, Glee version- I always sing this song to Melissa as a joke when we’re driving in the car. I think it’s such a cool song. Cool as in smooth. It’s perfect for me in a lot of ways.

4- King of anything, Sara Bareilles- I dedicated this song to Melissa. She knows the reason why and would agree with me that it is her song.

3- Only the good die young, Billy Joel- What can I say, I love me some Billy Joel. This has been my motto for a long time. “Only the good die young, that’s what I’ve said”

2- Downfall, Matchbox20- I love this song that is all.

1-Just the way you are- Bruno Mars- this is also Melissa’s song. She is the most beautiful woman to me no matter what. I use this song to illustrate how much I love her and how beautiful I think she is!
See you, hopefully, in 6 months.
-Jeremy-

No comments: