Thursday, January 13, 2011




Today...is not my day! I can honestly say that I'm not in high spirits. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so tired that I could easily make the counter at work a cama, or if it's because I'm just so impatient that everyone I talk to is driving me crazy. I'm thinking it's a combination of both. I'm so tired that it's causing me to become impatient. My breath also isn't the best smelling in the world. So, I forgot to brush this morning when I left for work. Is that cause for alarm? Apparently, it is when you can't even handle your own fuzzy mouth. I've always wondered if little creatures develop homes in the mouths of people who don't brush often. I mean, I see people all of the time with yellowish verging on green teeth, and I can't help what little things are building homes in their mouths. It might sound digusting but it's the truth and the truth needs to be spoken!

-Jeremy-

No comments: