Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A random kind of morning....




I'm so tired that I could vomit. It's coming up through my throat. That's okay, that just means I'm healthy. I'm as healthy as an ox. An ox that's so tired he wants to throw up all of his oxly(jeremy word) goodness.

It snowed...and I'm upset. You'd think that the snow would take into consideration my feelings before it fell. No, it had to be selfish. Snow, you selfish you!! Why did you fall this morning?

As you can see I really have nothing to write this morning. I'm at work and nothing really important is going on. I kind of just want to fall asleep on the floor. It's really dirty and that's the only thing that's stopping me from actually doing it. That and the fact that I'd probably get into trouble. Trouble might be my middle name but dirty floor isn't. I'm not to keen on having my white shirt soiled due to an uncleanly environment.

Today, I'm going to ask you a question. This is a random question that I'll answer if I get some responses back. What is your favorite smell? Do you have one? If so, what is it? I'm dying to read what it is. I'm waiting with baited breath to see what it is that causes your nose to quiver with delight. I already have my answer but I'm reserving it until I read yours.

-Jeremy-

4 comments:

Cindy Caudle said...

I love the smell of blueberries. Especially the Yankee Candle I have. You can smell the tangy, sweet blue smell. Makes my mouth water.

Anonymous said...

I like the smell of a lot of things. I love the smell of new books, un used plastic baggies (it's weird, I know), the smell of flowers and oranges and of course the smell of tasty food.

Anonymous said...

And the smell of strawberries!

Unknown said...

Right now, my favorite smell is freshly, cleaned babies. Right out of the bath. Love it!