Thursday, June 16, 2011

Arts and crap.

I'm a religious man. I believe in God. I'm not embarrassed nor ashamed about that. If you have a problem then I suppose you can leave. I only tell you this because the art I want to share with you comes from Him. I must admit that before I got married I took it for granted. I had never really observed what the master artist had painted for everyone on this planet. My dear wife opened my eyes to everything. She helped me see that you can truly find beauty in everything. There is beauty in even the most boring of things.

Today, the art I want to share with you is everything around you. It is you! It is what you are made of and who you are. It is the world around you. It's the flowers that you plant in the ground and the bugs that you smash in your house. It's the sun, rain, and snow that you either enjoy or hate. It's everything. It's nature.



Have you ever looked at a leaf? I mean seriously looked one, with it's veins and translucent colours. Have you ever asked yourself, if you don't already know, why the leaves turn different colours in the fall? Nature is so fascinating. We wouldn't be where we are today without someone using the arts of nature in one way or another.

I have a good friend who, when ever she has the opportunity, goes to South Africa. She has the chance to hang out with lions, tigers, and elephants. She gets to see what nature is all about. She has a blast and when she has a moment she shares her experiences with all of her friends through facebook. This is something I think all of us should do. Maybe not go to S. Africa but at least go into our backyards. Explore what was made for us. You'd be amazed what you will find in your yard.

Paige loves being outside. She loves to crunch her toes in the grass and feel it in every way. She loves to hear the sounds of birds, bees, and other animals. She is truly her mother's daughter.

-Jeremy-

No comments: