Friday, June 17, 2011

Dribble

I've written a lot of dribble on this blog. I've been looking back at a lot of the thoughts that I've spewed onto the pages of our site and it is shocking. I've used my writing to be vindictive towards people who I considered really close friends. I've used it to spite others. I'm sorry to all of you. I can never make up for what I've said but please forgive me. I've also written some things that have been really beneficial to me. I hope that through all of my ranting, some of these posts have been beneficial for you as well.

I've decided that I'm not going to have Friday be "Tell you about the week Friday". I don't really like telling you about the week. Instead I'm going to use Friday to tell you about one fun thing that we did during the week. Since I've done the modification I don't really have anything to write here today, sorry. Monday's are also going to be different. You're going to be getting a lot of personal advice from me no matter what day it is so I'm turning Monday into "photo whore Monday". On Monday's I'm going to be sharing an amorous(look it up) amount of pictures on here.



-Jeremy-

No comments: