Monday, June 13, 2011

Playing outside



We've been taking Paige to the park lately. I know that she's only 6 months old but we're getting her used to not being inside all of the time. We don't want her to be afraid of getting dirty and falling down. We want her to enjoy being outside as much as Melissa and I do. We don't stay out for an extended period of time, but the few minutes she has to play on the swings she loves. We also put her in our lap and slide down the slide. She loves to be outside and we're happy about that. It's our feeling that life shouldn't be spent inside a house all of the time.



I transformed our blog into something that will probably last for awhile. I don't like to change it a lot because it's too time consuming. Also, like I said yesterday, I'm going to try and blog more often now. The only problem to this is that I only have the internet at work so I will only be able to post while working. I'll make the effort so don't think I won't. Third, I have O.C.D, and one of my triggers is that I have to have order in everything. That includes this blog. I like to have a topic in mind when I'm coming on to write. So, from now on when I write I'm going to have a topic for the day. I haven't quite decided what I want to talk about on what day but it's going to happen. I'm still going to be random but if all else fells I'm going to have those topics to fall back on. One of my friends has inspired me and I know one of the days, maybe Sunday, I'll be picking a book and writing about it. Paige will be a topic that will discussed everyday. Her grandparents want to hear about her and only her. We'll see how this goes.

Jeremy

No comments: