Thursday, July 21, 2011

Secrets revealed!



Today was such an amazing day. It was so beautiful outside. I know it was hot but you can't escape the beauty that was all around. I've shared this with you before but it doesn't hurt to beat a horse while it's down. You can find beauty no matter where you look. You just have to open your eyes to see the beauty. If you think about it there is some sort of elegance and grace to everything in this world. The next time you see something you absolutely can't stand I want you to look at it, or think about it in case it's a person, I don't want you to be a creeper, but I guess you'd be a creeper if you were thinking about that person for too long...YOU'RE A CREEPER...,until you can find some sort of beauty in it. I promise you it's there. You just have to look.



I live in Orem, UT. It's not my favorite place in the world and I can definitely think of another place that I'd rather be, but I'm okay where I am. I'm not sure many of you know why I'm actually down here. I've decided that I'm going to let the cat out of the bag(mainly because I think it's suffocating in there). In August I'm going to be starting the prerequisites that I need to go to Culinary School. That's the reason we were going to move to Texas in October. When we found that UVU had a culinary program that was comparable to the school in TX we decided to move here. Now, we could have still waited and moved to TX but we would have ended up paying 30 grand more for me to go to school. I chose the cheaper option so that I could enjoy a debt free life a little bit longer. If you know me at all then you know that this is something that I've wanted to do since I was in High School. I'm only sorry that it took 7 years for me to finally make the decision to do it.

-Jeremy-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you to be one step closer to your dream!