Wednesday, July 20, 2011

yan

I have been extremely tired lately. I'm not sure why but it seems that I never actually wake up. I just want to sleep all of the time. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love to sleep. Sleeping is the one time where my imagination goes on a rampage and I have no control over it. I like those moments. I enjoy waking up from sleep and finding that I just had the best/worst dream ever. But, lately it seems that all I ever do is sleep. I wonder if it's some sort of super power starting to develop. We can always hope, right?

I want to say felicidades to all of my friends and family members who are finding themselves tying the knot this summer. Also, felicidades to those who have already taken the plunge. Melissa and I were talking about it the other night, and it seems that there are a lot more people getting married this year than in the last few years. Marriage is a unique experience that, if you work hard at it, will be the best choice you will ever make in your life.

-Jeremy-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love to dream!

Shan said...

Thanks Jeremiah :) :) :) Hope you guys are doing wonderfully! And, i FINALLY posted!