Saturday, October 22, 2011

purple potato



Have you ever been so fascinated with something that you find yourself studying that one thing for hours?  You want to know everything you can about it.  You look up all of the information you can find having to do with that thing.  Every time it's brought up you contemplate it's complexities.  Yet, it's simple and wonder why it pulls you in.  One of those things for me is the purple potato.  I know, I'm weird.  But, the purple potato is so weird as well.  I've never actually eaten one but I want to.  They look like a regular white potato that's been dipped in a coloured dye for a few hours.  They're supposed to be more nutritious than baker's potatoes as well.  I don't know why they fascinate me so much.  Click here to learn more about the wonderful and magnificent purple potato. 


I love how simple life can be one minute and so complex the next.  It seems to me that you can never actually know what the day is going to bring.  I mean sure, I can spout off the routine that I follow on any given day but there is always something; some little thing thrown into the mix that causes life to be twisted into a whirlwind.  My last post stressed, which I wrote yesterday, probably tells an opposite story of how I feel right now.  I'm still pretty stressed yet for some reason I'm not letting it bother me.  I'm enjoying the twists and turns and the ups and downs that come with life.  I'm just glad to be along for the ride.

-Jeremy-

No comments: