Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wow!!! It's been a long time since I've written on here.  Although I don't really have time right now I thought that I should at least write something really quick so that you guys wouldn't think that we were did.

Melissa is doing great.  She's busy being festive will the the season's and the holiday's.  It's funny how having a young child in the home will put you in the holiday spirit.  The first year we were married I believe the only thing we put out "to be festive" was the Christmas tree, and even that was taken down a day after Christmas.  Now, we are hanging ghosts from the ceilings, making pumpkins and turkeys from cans, buying our own pumpkins, and so on and so forth.  It's great, and we are having fun.

I love this time of year.  I love autumn.  I love the feeling in the air.  It's bright and sunny outside, yet crisp and serene.  It's almost as if the world, on our side of it anyway, is ready to take a long deserved nap.  There's a peaceful feeling in the air.  I love autumn(did I mention that).  I've always loved it.

-Jeremy-

No comments: