Sunday, November 6, 2011

Today we are Nostalgic

I took all of the pictures off of the sides of the blog.  It was slowing down the speed at which I could scroll down when I was looking so I decided it wasn't worth having them.  I also decided that since I didn't have them anymore that once a week, or maybe a little less than once a week depending on how often I get on, I'm going to blog with photos.  If you don't understand maybe this week, today, will help you understand a little more.

....................................................................................................................................................................

Today we are nostalgic!

This is where I lived when I was in California, well one of the places.  We called it the hobbit house.

Banana leaves stain your clothes.  I learned this the hard way.

This is Durka.  I decided I was going to take him on all of my adventures and take a picture with him.  I stopped doing it.  He's now hanging out in the lamp shade in my old bedroom.

Spring Break 2008 changed my life.

So did July 11, 2009

-Jeremy-

No comments: