Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today We Are Lazy

Have you ever had a day when you get out of bed and just want to get back in it?  Well today, for me, is that day.  Between P and J you would think that I would have constantly lively mornings.  It's terrible being the only non morning person in the house :).  J/K but seriously, I wish I had half of P and J's energy sometimes.  They really make me smile with their morning enthusiasm, and most day's it is contagious, sadly today it's not.  Thus I want to stay in bed and stay in my pj's all day.  Who knows I just might ;)

Melissa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was totally me today also!

Christine (a.k.a The British Friend who likes mustard and walls) said...

I second that! Weekends are all about staying in bed - I hope you got to!

Jackie Rogers Hammond said...

I wanted to stay in bed all day today. I was sad that I had to get up and go to work. :(