Monday, September 30, 2013

The reason

It's been a few weeks since I've written on here. Im not going to lie, I've been pretty busy. The reason the I did that week of blogs was because I knew that I wasn't going to have a lot of time to write. Even now I'm writing on my lunch while at work.writing on a phone and I'm pretty sure there are going to be some grammatical mistakes. In fact I just fixed one.

School has kept me pretty busy. I have a lot reading to do. Melissa found an amazing job. That has left me with the kids while she is gone...well if I'm not at work myself! It seems like after I got back from New York life got really hectic. It's kept me busy though and out of trouble so I can't complain!

I want to start doing some specific things with my blog I just need to find the time to write and tell you guys about it. I think most of my readers will like it!

Well I will leave you with an amazing picture!



-J.scott

No comments: