Saturday, January 4, 2014

bless you

It has been a crazy few weeks.  First, I need to be better at writing on here.  I know I say that at the start of every year...but maybe this year I'll actually do it.  *here's to hoping*

I'm going to start this year off right!  By right, I mean that I'm going to let you know what I'm grateful for/thankful for this month.  I had a hard time deciding what I was going to write about this month.  I decided that I was going to a two fold post today.

First, I'm very grateful for my two children.  They mean the world to me.  They have changed my life completely, and I couldn't be happier.  They have helped me become more patient and more caring.  They have calmed my spirit and have allowed me to see the bigger picture.  My kids have opened my imagination back up and allowed me to see things in a different light.  They are full of love and are willing to share it with anyone who wants it.  Their smiles can melt your heart and they use them frequently to get what they want.  I love my children and I am so grateful for them.

Second, I'm very grateful for my family.  We have been through a lot of stuff these past few months but we will always be a family.  They taught me the life lessons that I still use today.  I'm also very grateful for my in laws.  They have helped us so much.  Melissa and I have been very blessed because of the things they have helped us with.  They are so willing to take care of our kids so we can work.  I'm very grateful for them.

-J. Scott

No comments: