Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day 10- what is this all about anyway?

My thoughts are kind of scattered tonight.  I'm not sure what I want to write about.  I've been thinking about it all day.  I was hoping that someone would have given me some inspiration.  Man, it's hard to find something to write about when you are at work all morning and then half a sleep for the rest of the day.  I'm sure as I type that something will come to mind. I'm glad that the previous post received some kindness.  In a world where there is so much hate, it's nice to see that there are still people out there that care. 

I know that most of the people that read my post yesterday won't read the one today.  I know that I'm not always going to have a lot to talk about.  I'm glad that when I do have something pressing upon my mind that I can express it here.  Tonight, I've decided to talk to you about what I plan to do with this blog.  My ambition is to post something everyday.  It coincides with the picture of me that I will be taking (yes I decided to continue to do it everyday).  I'm pretty sure not every post is going to be as lengthy as the last.  There are going to be days where I only post a picture and a little spiel about it.  There are going to be a lot of days where I talk about food.  I love food...not just eating it, but the very essence of it.  If you have read any of my past posts then you will know how much I love it.  There will probably be a lot of times where I mindlessly tell you about my day.  There will be posts where I simply talk about what I love and hate.  I also love to make lists.  I already have plans to write plenty of lists on here.  I hope they will be as entertaining as they seem to be in my head.  Then, there will be the posts that will mean a lot to me.  The post I wrote yesterday is meaningful to me.  It's something that I don't normally talk about with people.  When I post something that holds great meaning to me, you all will know.

I think I will end it here for the night.  I hope you will all stick with me on this journey that I've decided to travel.

-Jer  



No comments: