Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bucket list



I've started a venture to write a bucket list. This is a list of my top 10.

1- Skydiving- This is something I've wanted to do since I was a small young lad. I'm a thrill seeker you see, and I love the adrenaline rush you can receive when you do something like that.

2- Bungee jumping- My mom went bungee jumping when she was in her late 30's and since that moment I've wanted to share in that experience.

3- Write a book- On what I'm not sure. For whom is not certain. But I've always had a passion for writing and I've written a lot of short stories growing up and have wanted to write a novel of sorts for as long as I can remember.

4- Cookbook- I have a lot of recipes that I've developed over the years that I want to write down and share with people.

5- Open a cafe/diner- I want the world to taste of the fine cusine that I have to offer. I want to share my food with everyone. I want to share this love I have for food with everyone.

6- Move to England- I want to experience life as my friend Christine. That is all.

7- Back pack through Europe- A trend that I fear is quickly dying out. I want to see all that Europe has to offer.

8. Back pack around South America- I speak the language that most of the people in S.A speak and I love the people of the latin community. I'd give anything to explore the vast culture of S.A and learn everything that I can about it.

9- Run a marathon- A newer addition to my list but one I've wanted to do for a few years. Living in Logan has given me the drive to go outside and run/bike while my body is desperately telling me to stop.

10- Explore all 50 states- by explore I don't mean go and visit the government sites. I mean visit the outdoors, the wilderness, and the environment. I want to see what makes each state it's own.

-Jeremy-

No comments: