Monday, January 3, 2011

Cranafruitleather




I ate a cranberry today. It took me back to the day's when I would beg my father to buy me a piece of fruit leather at the store. I loved how chewy they were. They came in a variety of different flavors but for some reason tasted the exact same. Today, as the bitterness of the cranberry was enveloping my tongue and my lips pursed in defiance, a sweet flavor that reminded me of fruit leather burst through the seams. The fruit leather of my youth. I'm convinced that fruit leather is nothing more than a pile of cranberries that have been crushed into submission. But, why did I eat a cranberry? It isn't every day that you hear of someone popping one of those into their mouth in pure enjoyment. It was for the book. The 1001 foods of which must partake before you die! If you have no idea what I'm talking about read my blog I wrote on 2/19/10!!

-Jeremy-

No comments: