Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sorensen 365

Sorensen 365 starts, well started, yesterday! Now, if you are as daft as I have become these past few weeks, allow me to tell you what I mean. 365 doesn’t mean 24/7. You won’t be receiving an update of our lives every second of the day. It means that Melissa or I plan on writing here every day for one year. This is one of my New Year’s resolutions. I want to look back on this in a year and see everything that I’ve accomplished…or haven’t. I was thinking though, that there are going to be times when it will be impossible for me to write. I know that my in-laws have plans for several camping trips and that Melissa and I will plan a couple vacations. I’m going to take these moments to write down a day to day update and then present it to you when I am able to reach a computer. That way I will have updated you everyday…even though I didn’t update every day. It will make more sense once it happens. I might even post a vlog(video blog), if I don’t have time myself to write anything down when I’m on a vacation!
It’s day 2 in the New Year and I’ve already set some pretty high resolutions for myself. I haven’t written them down yet, nor have I discussed them with Melissa, so I don’t want to tell you what they are until I do both of those things. Plan on some pretty fun resolutions coming your way from me once I finalize them. Resolutions to me can be a waste of time. I usually set myself on a pretty high pedestal and everything falls to dog poop. This year however, I’m going to accomplish every one of them damnit!!
Remember, oh let’s say almost a year ago, Melissa and I discussed a little book with you called 1001 foods of such that you need to eat before you die. Well, allow me to be the first to tell you that now that Melissa is not fat with child (she’s actually rather skinny again **sad face**) we are going to start working on trying those foods again.
-Jeremy-

No comments: