Wednesday, February 23, 2011

For Cindy

My amazing aunt tagged Melissa and me but since Mey never get's on here it's up to me to provide you with the answers you seek!

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
I don't have any pets but if I did they'd be family. They'd be treated just as well as Paige without the diaper changes at 2 in the morning.

2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be?
Everyone around me would be happy in their own skins. They would know where they were going and no matter what, they would be proud of who they are!

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Fake people

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
First, I'd invest a million of it for Paige to go to school with in the future. I'd then put away enough to have me finish school. I'd provide a million each to each of my family members(maybe I buy them something nice maybe I don't). I'd put a lot of it into a charity that helps under privileged young people all around the world gain an education. I'd put some of it away into a savings account and then I'd buy grocerys.

5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
Melissa and Paige. They can brighten even the foulest of dispositions.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?\
I think these are neck and neck but I think it's more rewarding in the end for me to love someone. I'm married and I know that my spouse loves me but just knowing that I love her and that I've given my whole heart to her makes me truly blessed!


7. What is your bedtime routine?
I turn off the tv about 930 after watching the weather. I tell Melissa that I'm going to bed and say goodbye several times as if she's never going to see me again. I lightly toss a blanket or two at Paige to make sure she's still with the living. After hearing he cries for the blankets to stop molesting her with their furry goodness I go upstairs. I take off my shirt and pants and replace them with basketball shorts. I go into the bathroom and procede to relieve my bladder of the fluid it has been holding so patiently. I brush my teeth and wonder if it's actually doing anything or not. I go back into the bedroom to find a riled up baby and a very tired mommy looking at me. I tell them I have to get up for work at 5 and lay down in bed. I hug and kiss Melissa so that she knows that I love her. I also tell her several times that I love her so she can hear it as well. I roll over and go to sleep.

8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I was on checkstand one and she was on two. It was a leemance at first glance!

9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
I think Melissa is one of the most creative people in the world and she let's me watch her at work all of the time. She is so amazing and I'm glad she shares it with me!

10. What kinds of books do you read?
I'm not picky. I love books. I love to read. I love to sit down, pick up a book, and get lost for a few hours. The past few months I've been known for only reading when I come to work. I've read so many books since working at the BW.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I'll be 34, living in a house with a white picket fence, a dog playing in the backyard, a pie cooling on the window seal, and a child or two running to greet me when I get home from my teaching job.

12. What’s your fear?
I fear nothing for I have nothing to fear!

13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
I've never been interested in outer space! I'm not into eating a lot of junk food but I'd choose junkie foodie over freaking outer space any day.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor.
Well, since I'm married and poor as I type this I'd say that I'm already living one of those things. So, married and poor!

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
What they heck kind of dream was that! Also, where am I?

16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
Nothing.

17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Claudio van Stansbury

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
That's what we are taught to do aren't we?

19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Rice and beans!

I don't think I'll tag anyone. I hope you don't mind Cindy. If anyone who reads this wants to do it on their blog they just need to copy and paste and then fill it out.

-Jeremy-

2 comments:

Cindy Caudle said...

Glad you answered them questions. I learned some things. You are a great nephew and I love ya.

Shan said...

Hahahaha. . . Claudio. . . hahahah