Thursday, December 22, 2011

I passed

It seems that life certainly is looking up.  First, there was more in my pay check than I thought.  There was twice as much in my paycheck than I thought.  You don't know know how much of a blessing that is until you only have one person in the household working!  Also, I received a bonus which was an extremely amazing blessing.  Second, I passed all of my classes.  This is a first for me.  I have never passed all of my classes.  There has always been one class that I've had a hard time even going to, but not this semester.  It seems that school isn't kicking my butt anymore.  I passed, and I'm extremely happy about it.  If you know at all what happened this semester then you'd be just as happy as I am.  Now, I can honestly relax for the next few weeks until I have to start school again!

-Jeremy-

No comments: