Thursday, February 7, 2013

An update

It's been a while since we've updated but that's due to a lack of internet.  We finally have it so the posts should be coming more often.

We've been living in Idaho Falls for a few months now and I must say that I'll be glad when it's over.  Melissa and I are looking to buy a house within the next couple of years and we don't want it to be in Idaho. I still need to finish school and she has her amazing ambitions after she gets her bachelors so we are thinking of settling in Utah for awhile.  Idaho is just too quiet for my tastes.  I have a much more sophisticated palate I suppose(not that Utah is that much better but at least our families are there).

Melissa is almost done with school.  She can feel it on her back as it slowly creeps up at her like a cat about to attack a mouse and kill it for pleasure.  She's excited because BYU-I sucks and she can't wait to have nothing more to do with that school.  It's given her nothing but grief for the last few years.  She wants to continue her education though further and go to Law School.  I couldn't be more excited for her.


Paige is continuing to grow and learn faster than we ever thought possible.  She is so smart, but of course I'm probably a little bias.  She knows her ABC's.  She has favorite songs, songs you wouldn't think a 2 year old would know, that she loves to sing all the time.  She still won't eat any green vegetables and the only meat she'll eat has to be in a tube(hotdog) or breaded(chicken nuggets).  She speaks like a pro and picks up anything after the first thing you say it.


Parker is sitting up and starting to travel like is sister did when she was his age.  He's starting to roll around everywhere.  He's starting to mimic our noises, but still refuses to say dada.  He loves his mom and talks about her all of the time.  He loves his food and will eat anything, and I mean anything.  He's not picky about his food consumption at all.  He's such a guy.  He has a little temper on him, especially when he goes to sleep.  He gets angry and yells that he doesn't want to.  He's a silly little boy.

-Jeremy-

No comments: