Monday, January 20, 2014

You know what that means...now!

It's Monday on the blog and you have no idea what that means.  Well, today is going to be a little different from what Mondays are normally going to be.  Today I've decided, after some soul searching, a lot of thinking, some sleeping, eating, and using the bathroom, that I'm going put you in the loop of what the days of the blog mean.

First, before I go into too much detail I need to warn you.  I don't update this blog everyday.  In fact, if you've noticed, I don't have a huge track record when it comes to writing.  When I do blog, I'm going to use the day of the week that I'm on as a reference to what I should talk about.  So, when I write on Monday it will be about the topic I've chosen for Monday.  But that doesn't mean you should look forward to me writing on Tuesday.  I might skip a few days and won't write again until Thursday.  I will make an effort to be more consistent.

Monday

 My Monday posts are going to highlight someone who I find amazing.  I will focus the Monday blogs on someone who has influenced my life in one way or another.  Everyone has worth and I'm going to let you in on the people that I know, so that you can see the worth that they have as I have seen it.

Tuesday

Tuesday is going to be the update where I discuss how my resolution is coming along.  I will probably write every Tuesday so keep that in mind.  It's my day to evaluate how things are coming a long and how I can improve.  I'm doing this more for myself but I feel if I keep it out in the open than I'll be more likely to maintain this resolution and not let it die.

Wednesday

I'm not going to blog on Wednesday!

Thursday

Thursday is going to be rant day.  I'm going to come on and just rant about something that is going on in my life.  My rants can be bad or good.  It depends on my mood.  I'm going to also use this day to update you on my family life and what we are doing.  I figure you don't want to hear me speak all of the time so I'm going to try and convince Melissa that she should write on this day sometimes.

Friday

This is going to be my favorite day of the week.  I'm calling it food Friday.  I'm going to give you some of my secret J. Scott recipes.  I'm also going to talk to you about some of the foods that I want to try.  I'm going to try and keep this to amazing healthy foods, but if anyone wants me to talk about something specific, let me know.

Saturday and Sunday

One of these days I will blog, the other I'm not going to do squat.  But, Saturday or Sunday will be all about pictures.  I'm going to post some pictures of the family, our adventures, super heroes, etc.  Sometimes I'll put a little caption but most of the time I'll probably just put in the title what the pictures are going to be about and leave it at that.  Saturday or Sunday will be picture day!

Man, I hope that I'll be able to keep up with this.  I hope you'll all keep me going.  Maybe I'll get into the habit of writing on here again.

-J. Scott


No comments: