Saturday, January 9, 2016

Hard day

It's really hard to stay positive when you're in a foul mood.  I was happy when I woke up at 3:30 this morning, and was happy until I got to work. My job, for some reason, really puts me down in the dumps. I need to find a new one but right now it'll have to do. 

I didn't write three things yesterday and trying today is going to be really hard. But, I need to do six since I forgot to write them last night. 

1. I was able to take migraine medicine for my migraine yesterday.

2. Preston's poopy wasn't as smelly as normal. 

3. I was able to get my windshield replaced. It only took 2 years. 

4. My beautiful wife surprised me with my favorite valentines candy. 

5. I didn't have to make dinner because Nelissa didn't have to work.

6. I was able to get the work I needed to get done. 

I write this on my phone so if there are any errors blame my fingers. 

-Jer

No comments: